BotFactory Squink Information
The BotFactory Squink is our Desktop PCB Printer, capable of printing multilayer circuits, dispensing paste onto pads and pick-and-placing components onto the board. All of the processes found in any PCB Factory are miniaturized to fit within a package so small that it can fit between your computer and your oscilloscope.
- MakerSpace Orientation and BotFactory Squink Training are required before using this machine.
- Presently, the BotFactory Squink Training can be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our Training Page to learn about our MakerSpace Orientation, other machines, and services available at the MakerSpace.
- Squink is controlled via a local network connection using a browser so no software is required.
- Conductive Ink Filetype: Gerber
- Paste Dispenser Filetypes: .gts, .gtp, .jpg, .png, .tiff, .bmp
- 127 x 127 mm (5" x 5")
- Minimum Trace Pitch: 10 mils / 0.25 mm
- Minimum Trace Width: 10 mils / 0.25 mm
- Number of Tray Slots:
- 4 oversized Slots
- 12 Slots for parts 2512 (6.3 x 3.2 mm) or smaller
- No Support for Rails
- Min Part Size: 0603 (1608 Metric)
- Max Part Size: SOIC-24 (10 x 16 mm, or 419 x 614 mils)
- Precision: 15 ± 5 microns
- Substrates must be able to tolerate up to 150 Celsius without warping or melting.
- Paper (for conductive ink only)