The Othermill Pro is a high precision consumer mini CNC mill. It can both mill 2.5D partsfrom materials such as aluminum or acrylic as well as mill circuits out of copper board blanks.
- MakerSpace Orientation and Othermill Training are required to use this machine.
- Visit our Training Page to learn more.
- Users can change out cutting bits.
- Users are allowed to bring personal cutting bits but must get approval from a MakerSpce staff member prior to use.
- Users must vacuum out inside of machine after every use.
Nominal Cutting Area (with spoilboard)
- 5.5 × 4.5 × 1.35 in
- 140 × 114 × 34.3 mm
- FR-1 PCB Blanks (Available for purchase in the MakerSpace, single & double sided)
- Machining Max
- Flat End Mill (1/8", 1/16", 1/32" 1/64")
- Ball End Mill (1/8", 1/16", 1/32")
- 30º V-bit (For engraving PCBs)
- 80º V-bit (For engraving metals)
- These tools are shared, and may occasionally break during use.
- Please let us know so we can keep these in stock, and check your toolpaths if needed.
- Anyone who breaks more than 2 tools will be charged $15 for each additional tool broken.
- If you plan to purchase your own tool, you must check with a staff member to check compatibility prior to use.