LPKF ProtoMat D104
LPKF ProtoMat D104 Information
The LPKF ProtoMat D104 is our advanced circuit board prototyping machine. It unites the best features of advanced LPKF ProtoMats with the high precision of the ProtoLaser systems. The machine extends the options of the ProtoMats to include machining of especially delicate materials. Thanks to the integrated UV laser-tool, the D104 enables structures down to the ultrafine conductor range to be produced.
- MakerSpace Orientation and Othermill Training are required before requesting training on this machine.
- Visit our Training Page to learn more.
- Training can be requested by emailing email@example.com.
- CircuitPro PM - On LPKF control PC only
- Accepted Filetypes:
- AutoCAD DXF (.dxf)
- Gerber RS-274X (.gtl and .grb)
Nominal Cutting Area
- 305 mm x 229 mm x 10 mm
- (12” x 9” x 0.4”)
- Trace width: 0.1mm (.004")
- Spacing: 0.1mm (.004")
- Trace width using laser: 0.05mm (.002")
- 0.2mm (.008")
- 0.4mm (.016")
- Minimum 0.125mm (.005") Single Sided
- Minimum 0.25mm (.010") Double Sided
- Maximum 1.8mm (.072")
- No Polyimide