Do you have a social venture idea that will create positive change in the world?
The NYU Changemaker Challenge (CmC) is an opportunity for NYU undergraduate students to fulfill their visions of sustainable and scalable social change. Through a comprehensive array of workshops and resources, students establish non-profits, for-profits or hybrid organizations that bring about positive social impact in communities across the country and around the world. Selected teams are awarded $1,000 seed grants, and one team is awarded a grand prize of up to $10,000, a host of NYU Social Entrepreneurship Program-sponsored resources, and the opportunity to work with 180 Degrees Consulting – NYU for a semester of consulting services.
To get involved:
· Visit http://bit.ly/cmcinfo for more information and to sign up for email updates.
· Attend an information session and the Kickoff Workshop in September.
· To apply, submit an executive summary to email@example.com by 11:59pm EST on October 1, 2017.
- Information Sessions: Information sessions run from September 11-19. Exact dates and RSVP links are in the marketing material and at http://bit.ly/cmctimeline
- Kickoff Workshop: September 27, 12:30 – 2:00pm
- Executive Summary Deadline to apply: October 1, 11:59pm
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.